Thursday, January 8, 2009

Soup and a Suprise Episode

I must say that I never thought twice about putting a hot cover or plate on my glass stove top, well after the opening 5 min of the show, I was take back with how it can just explode and crack. I got a good laugh when Jon was helping out shaking out the rugs right near the soup pots, that is a way for a guy to help and try to get it done quickly while the woman is trying to keep up with making the meal.



The big suprise is they are moving, I guess they are moving to Wernersville, PA to a house that is off the road and offers they more privacy. Can you blame them? Recently I guess fans were driving by taking pictures of the kids playing and the house. I guess the move took place at the end of season 4 which in TV time could be Sept for all we know. I did however find this article that says that they were in their new house for Christmas.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/image/20081217_12_days_of_Christmas_with_Jon___Kate_plus_8.html

The link above is the article about how they spent their Christmas this year, alot more frugal than last year, and a new computer to let Jon spend more time with the kids one on one.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment